Deleting Napster and MusicMatch, please help??

I'm so sorry I ever installed them. With the help of telephone tech support
at MS, I was able to delete the standalone prgms. It was not easy and it was
difficult to understand the Tech with an Indian accent, so the call took
much longer. I am still unable to delete the napster NAG screen when I open
Media Player. Every time I open MP, the screen say's contacting online store
and then the NAG urging me to upgrade to pay service. I am unable to
uninstall MM for Media Player and Napster for Media Player. They do not have
an uninstaller nor will they uninstall in my "installed programs" window. I
get an error for both of them and it say's "must close down" etc. Can anyone
help me??? I'm about to tear my hair out :eek:(
shadoe

I would give the new Windows Antispy software a shot.
MS Antispy software, and FAQ - Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

Mark L. Ferguson