Updated unusual arcade picture archive

bored? wanna browse some odd looking arcade pictures?..

I'm not saying all my descriptions are 100% accurate, and i'd be glad to
hear from anyone that has any other relevant information about some of
the stuff i've written about.. but enjoy..

http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/unusual/index.htm

One day i will merge the gallery of the grotesque, the graveyard, the
atari scans, and the unusual picture gallery into one navigable site...
one day... for now, thanks to Al Warner for his continuing long term
hosting of the other 3 areas on the followng url :)
http://www.alsarcade.com/Andy/index.html

enjoy.. comments? (not horrible ones i hope :P )

Andy Welburn
www.andysarcade.net

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    Thanks for sharing Andy,
    very interesting.

    IA

    In article Andy Welburn says...

    >bored? wanna browse some odd looking arcade pictures?..

    Hey Andy,

    Great stuff ! I love it ;)

    So.. who's the chap in the picture ???

    - James

    Cool stuff. When will you be updating the "Gallery of the Grotesque"?
    I'm sure there's been more stuff found since your last update... like a
    train wreck, cringy but have to look anyway...

    jrok <jrokweb@san.rr.com> wrote:
    : In article Andy Welburn says...
    :>
    :>bored? wanna browse some odd looking arcade pictures?..
    :
    : Hey Andy,
    :
    : Great stuff ! I love it ;)
    :
    : So.. who's the chap in the picture ???

    Oddly, I'm in one of the pictures...

    But I'm tno the 'thumbs up' black guy with defender ;)

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    Which one is the picture with Mark Spaeth in it.??
    "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > jrok <jrokweb@san.rr.com> wrote:
    > : In article Andy Welburn says...
    > :>
    > :>bored? wanna browse some odd looking arcade pictures?..
    > :
    > : Hey Andy,
    > :
    > : Great stuff ! I love it ;)
    > :
    > : So.. who's the chap in the picture ???
    >
    > Oddly, I'm in one of the pictures...
    >
    > But I'm tno the 'thumbs up' black guy with defender ;)
    >
    > --
    > Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    > 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    > Cambridge, MA 02139
    > (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

    I almost choked when I saw the thumbs up guy tagged with the "avoid dealing
    with this man" line. I feel like I'm avoiding a late 70's member of the
    Commodores with that jacket he's wearing. It might as well have been Mel
    Brooks.

    I had to look back to find Spaeth...but that must be the dude playing the
    SI->Lunar Rescue kit.

    Off topic, but I have a working Whirlwind pinball for trade for any project
    Lunar Rescue.

    tim (NH)

    "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > jrok <jrokweb@san.rr.com> wrote:
    > : In article Andy Welburn says...
    > :>
    > :>bored? wanna browse some odd looking arcade pictures?..
    > :
    > : Hey Andy,
    > :
    > : Great stuff ! I love it ;)
    > :
    > : So.. who's the chap in the picture ???
    >
    > Oddly, I'm in one of the pictures...
    >
    > But I'm tno the 'thumbs up' black guy with defender ;)
    >
    > --
    > Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    > 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    > Cambridge, MA 02139
    > (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    guinness <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote:
    : I almost choked when I saw the thumbs up guy tagged with the "avoid dealing
    : with this man" line. I feel like I'm avoiding a late 70's member of the
    : Commodores with that jacket he's wearing. It might as well have been Mel
    : Brooks.
    :
    : I had to look back to find Spaeth...but that must be the dude playing the
    : SI->Lunar Rescue kit.

    Hmm.. 'fraid not... try again.
    (That guy's not even wearing shorts!)

    : Off topic, but I have a working Whirlwind pinball for trade for any project
    : Lunar Rescue.

    Hey! When'd you get yourself a whirlwind :)

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    which would explain why it is called "Gallery of the Grotesque"

    > Oddly, I'm in one of the pictures...
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in news:42e6aca5$0$576

    http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/unusual/DCP03689.JPG ?

    --
    Do you want a free iPod?
    http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

    >$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu:
    >
    >> Oddly, I'm in one of the pictures...
    >>
    >> But I'm not the 'thumbs up' black guy with defender ;)
    >
    >http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/unusual/DCP03689.JPG ?

    Hehe keep trying, although i live in the UK there is a picture of Mark
    there from 2001 :)

    Andy Welburn
    www.andysarcade.net

    --