Can’t delete all files !!

June 11, 2005 5:35:36 PM

One of my friends has jast installed windows xp SP1, but when she want
to delete files in all her drives, she can’t. But when she
Shift+Delete the files, she can.

Please help.
Thanx

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-delete-file...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1719636

More about : delete files

June 11, 2005 5:35:37 PM

Get and install SP2 would be the first step.
Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD. It's FREE
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp...
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"alikhani" wrote:

> One of my friends has jast installed windows xp SP1, but when she want
> to delete files in all her drives, she can’t. But when she
> Shift+Delete the files, she can.
>
> Please help.
> Thanx

> Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-delete-file...
> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1719636

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:01:00 AM

"alikhani" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> One of my friends has jast installed windows xp SP1, but when she want
> to delete files in all her drives, she can't. But when she
> Shift+Delete the files, she can.
>
> Please help.
> Thanx

If Shift+Delete works, what's the problem? Use it.
!