Problems with Screen Resolution

June 11, 2005 5:36:49 PM

Hey everyone,

My display properties is having problems. Whenever I go and try to
change the Screen Resolution it won’t. I can’t figure it out. My
monitor could do it before, but after I formatted this problem came
up. Anyone got any tips?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Problems-Sc...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1720030
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 5:36:50 PM

jc1762 wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> My display properties is having problems. Whenever I go and try to
> change the Screen Resolution it won’t. I can’t figure it out. My
> monitor could do it before, but after I formatted this problem came
> up. Anyone got any tips?

This has little or nothing to do with the monitor, itself. Have you
tried installing the video card manufacturer's WinXP-specific device
drivers for the computer's video adapter?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 10:48:07 PM

Install the latest/correct graphics display driver from the manufactures web
site, ensure that the correct monitor inf file is used, again you should be
able to get one from the makers site if there isnt a suitable one in
Windoze.