Problems with Screen Resolution

Hey everyone,

My display properties is having problems. Whenever I go and try to
change the Screen Resolution it won’t. I can’t figure it out. My
monitor could do it before, but after I formatted this problem came
up. Anyone got any tips?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Problems-Screen-Resolution-ftopict544866.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1720030
2 answers Last reply
More about problems screen resolution

    jc1762 wrote:
    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > My display properties is having problems. Whenever I go and try to
    > change the Screen Resolution it won’t. I can’t figure it out. My
    > monitor could do it before, but after I formatted this problem came
    > up. Anyone got any tips?

    This has little or nothing to do with the monitor, itself. Have you
    tried installing the video card manufacturer's WinXP-specific device
    drivers for the computer's video adapter?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Install the latest/correct graphics display driver from the manufactures web
    site, ensure that the correct monitor inf file is used, again you should be
    able to get one from the makers site if there isnt a suitable one in
    Windoze.

    "jc1762" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > My display properties is having problems. Whenever I go and try to
    > change the Screen Resolution it won't. I can't figure it out. My
    > monitor could do it before, but after I formatted this problem came
    > up. Anyone got any tips?

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Problems-Screen-Resolution-ftopict544866.html

Support Screen Resolution Microsoft Windows XP