Battlezone cabinet fs

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 6:01:00 AM

Decent condition, includes coin door, marquee, bezel, inside monitor
cardboard, harness, control panel. No monitor, game boards, or AR board.
Has working transformer block. $225 picked up, Albany NY area.
Pics at http://artsarcadegames.com/bz_cabinet.htm

--
Art

More about : battlezone cabinet

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 6:01:01 AM

>That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.

I've got two comeplete for $200 each

Buy both and get extras- CPs, handles, boards.

Kirb
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 6:14:01 AM

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com <artgames@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
: Decent condition, includes coin door, marquee, bezel, inside monitor
: cardboard, harness, control panel. No monitor, game boards, or AR board.
: Has working transformer block. $225 picked up, Albany NY area.
: Pics at http://artsarcadegames.com/bz_cabinet.htm

That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

>I've got two comeplete for $200 each
>Kirb

located in Muskegon, MI
Kirb
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 3:22:00 PM

I had this sold for that price, plus shipping, last year, had to refund it
because I didnt have time to get a monitor in it

Justthought I would try it, if it doesnt sell I will just get around to
fixing a monitor and boardset and selling it complete

--
Art
"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote:
> : Decent condition, includes coin door, marquee, bezel, inside monitor
> : cardboard, harness, control panel. No monitor, game boards, or AR
> board.
> : Has working transformer block. $225 picked up, Albany NY area.
> : Pics at http://artsarcadegames.com/bz_cabinet.htm
>
> That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.
>

> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 5:25:29 PM

kirb <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote:
>That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.

I've got two comeplete for $200 each

Buy both and get extras- CPs, handles, boards.

Kirb

I've got an empty and stripped BZ cab that is in "OK" condition
for $10. Located in the Dallas, TX area; pick up only.

Heres some picts:

http://www.geocities.com/jkh9081/jpg/bz1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jkh9081/jpg/bz2.jpg

Best Regards,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393
!