Battlezone cabinet fs

Decent condition, includes coin door, marquee, bezel, inside monitor
cardboard, harness, control panel. No monitor, game boards, or AR board.
Has working transformer block. $225 picked up, Albany NY area.
Pics at http://artsarcadegames.com/bz_cabinet.htm

--
Art
5 answers Last reply

    >That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.

    I've got two comeplete for $200 each

    Buy both and get extras- CPs, handles, boards.

    Kirb

    Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com <artgames@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
    : Decent condition, includes coin door, marquee, bezel, inside monitor
    : cardboard, harness, control panel. No monitor, game boards, or AR board.
    : Has working transformer block. $225 picked up, Albany NY area.
    : Pics at http://artsarcadegames.com/bz_cabinet.htm

    That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    >I've got two comeplete for $200 each
    >Kirb

    located in Muskegon, MI
    Kirb

    I had this sold for that price, plus shipping, last year, had to refund it
    because I didnt have time to get a monitor in it

    Justthought I would try it, if it doesnt sell I will just get around to
    fixing a monitor and boardset and selling it complete

    --
    Art

    kirb <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >That's a ridiculous price, even for you, Art.

    I've got two comeplete for $200 each

    Buy both and get extras- CPs, handles, boards.

    Kirb

    I've got an empty and stripped BZ cab that is in "OK" condition
    for $10. Located in the Dallas, TX area; pick up only.

    Heres some picts:

    http://www.geocities.com/jkh9081/jpg/bz1.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/jkh9081/jpg/bz2.jpg

    Best Regards,

    John Hermann
    Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
    Located near Dallas, TX.
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393

Control Panel Games Video Monitors Video Games