Looking for a low cost source for 13" CGA monitors

mark

I am looking for a low cost source for 13" CGA horizontal monitors. If
anyone can recommend a good source I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Try Penn-Ray (www.penn-ray.com). They've got Kortek 13" horizontal
(shelf) mount monitors at 174.95 each or if you buy 4 of them you can
get them at $158.95 each. Their part number is 010-0013 for this
monitor.

I bought a 27 inch dual res from Sharp Image for around 300 shipped.
Great price and a good monitor not sure what they want for a 13 but I
would try them. Ted