1. What is your budget? $600 (as cheap as possible really)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
the smaller the better
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Doesn't really matter to me as long as it isn't crappy. ( I do watch hd video a lot. Do you need an Hd screen for that? O_o')
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
5 hours would be nice
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I'm not a gamer at all. I suck at games.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
The main things I'll be using the computer for is internet surfing, Word processing (I use 2 different programs), and Video streaming (Hulu, netflix, youtube, dramafever, etc.) These are what are really important to me.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Just enough to hold Microsoft office and scriverner. I keep an a large amount of photos but that can be kept in a flash drive if necessary.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Don't mind really as long as they are reputable.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
A good long while
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM /Writer,Etc ?
Blueray would be nice but is not necessary. cd/dvd is fine
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I'm fine with pretty much anything but hp. I have too many bad experiences with them.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Other than that I would appreciate a fast computer. Slow computers annoy me so much! I am the constantly the butt of jokes when it come to my frustration with slow computers. The drive me mad! Seeing how I'm always on the computer I would appreciate a fast computer