Default Fonts Types and Sizes

Hello,

I had a "friend" us my computer while he was on vacation with us, and he
changed my font types and sizes on my PC. Is there a way that I can find the
Windows XP default font type and sizes" ? Or is there a way to restore the
factory defaults ?

The icons have been changed, the menus, the title bars - just about
everything once I log on. I don't want to have to reload Windows, but as of
now I'm kinda clueless. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Start - Control Panel - Display - Themes