jp

Hi. I have a XP Home machine. When It is booting appears a LSASS error (
something referent to one password of one account ). I searched in Internet,
and pepople say it is caused by sasser, but I analized the machine with the
Symantec Fix Tool of sasser an It is clean.

What can I do?.

Thanks.

Windows XP Crashed? Here's help:
http://www.tunexp.com/faqs/windows_xp_crashed_heres_help/