Administrator Account show sup in Safemod boot but not Nor..

Just noticed this and also in Normal Boot my Guest account does not
apear. But my Account i called Admin apears ??

But in Safemode all three apear ???

Screwy :)

Any ideas.

Hi Jill,

What you are seeing in Safe Mode is the hidden Administrator account,
along with your Admin account. This is normal.

If the Guest account is turned off in Control Panel - User Accounts it
will not show in normal boot.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User