Most remaining videos/cabinets $50 each COW in Hagerstown,..

About 85% of what is left is now $50 each as I truly don't want to move
this stuff to my new location! Two weeks until settlement, so please
come on Saturday between 10 and 4 or make a weekday appointment.
Directions on the website at www.coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at
703-801-1459. Thanks! Lloyd

ANy chance you could post a list of what's left? (I.E. I see a row of
PACs but I doubt that these are sill there at $50 a pop.)

Thanks...

If only I didn't have a wife....

"ajcrm125" <ajcrm125@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ANy chance you could post a list of what's left? (I.E. I see a row of
> PACs but I doubt that these are sill there at $50 a pop.)
>
> Thanks...

I was there yesterday...

The pacs, galaga's, williams are all gone... so are all the pins I believe
(at least anything that anyone would want...).

he has a number of coctails (mostly esoteric stuff) that are there in
various states of completion. A couple BZ's, some complete, some not (I
picked up one.. complete.. doesn't work (spot killer is on)..). He has a
number of nice Omega Race cab's... I picked up a complete one, but has the
usual acid damage (hit a large number of components, but appears to be only
surface damage, although I'll probably have to replace a large number of
traces on the top layer) (NOTE: Anyone have a working Omega Race PCB
they're selling?). The cabinet is in really nice condition... all the
blacklights even work.

He has a bunch of shell's of all kinds... most are in decent to good+
condition. If you nose around enought I'm sure everyone could find
something they would want.

Don't go in there looking to buy anything that's going to work right out of
the box... almost everything there is going to need repair/restoration in
some form or another.

But hey, there is just so MUCH stuff if you are anywhere near there it's
worth a trip just to check it out and browse around...

just watch the weather... I can get freaking HOT in the upstairs...

steve