WebCam

Hi there. I and a buddy on the other coast have webcams and I would like to
use them so we can video conference. We both have broadband service. I have
XP Pro and he has 2000. I tried asking Creative Labs for help but they
referred me to MS. We have successfully gotten a HamRadio program called
Echo-Link to work. I realize that video is more hardware intensive. We did
have partial success a LONG time ago when we were using a different program,
I think. Any help suggestions would be appreciated. TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam

    why not simply use MSN Messenger or windows Net Meeting on your broadband
    connections.

    "Technician" <supatech@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
    > Hi there. I and a buddy on the other coast have webcams and I would like
    > use them so we can video conference. We both have broadband service. I
    > have
    > XP Pro and he has 2000. I tried asking Creative Labs for help but they
    > referred me to MS. We have successfully gotten a HamRadio program called
    > Echo-Link to work. I realize that video is more hardware intensive. We did
    > have partial success a LONG time ago when we were using a different
    > program,
    > I think. Any help suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Webcams Windows XP