WebCam

June 12, 2005 1:13:33 AM

Hi there. I and a buddy on the other coast have webcams and I would like to
use them so we can video conference. We both have broadband service. I have
XP Pro and he has 2000. I tried asking Creative Labs for help but they
referred me to MS. We have successfully gotten a HamRadio program called
Echo-Link to work. I realize that video is more hardware intensive. We did
have partial success a LONG time ago when we were using a different program,
I think. Any help suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

More about : webcam

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 2:36:36 AM

why not simply use MSN Messenger or windows Net Meeting on your broadband
connections.

!