What about Bob?

Last couple of days I've been trying to go onto Bob Roberts Page for
some needed parts. Just get a 404 error. Did the site simply crash or
has he retired from the parts business?

www.therealbobroberts.com doesn't seem to be working. But the
www.homearcade.org/bbbb/parts.html link works just fine.

Scott

Ordered from him just last night and my stuff is on the way.

He just seems to have some domain name issues is all.

>>Did the site simply crash or
has he retired from the parts business?

it is summer right?
maybe he went on vacation?
maybe hes water skiing?
maybe hes snow boarding?
maybe hes at a toga party?

Drop him an email, he will reply.

Ok good. First time it's happened to me. Got worried for a moment.

Thanks!

Andy

You might check with your ISP and see if they can give you different DNS
servers to try. Some ISP's don't have good DNS, and if their server isn't
up to date - you ain't gettin' there.

Andy