Asteroids Deluxe board

Rich

Would any one trade two non working fully populated AD boards for one
working OR I would like to purchase a AD Working board.
e-mail me direct please
Thanks
Rich

Rich

Thank you for all of the responses, Vector Matt has a working AD board with
warrenty for me.
Still looking for a populated working, Donkey Kong control panel though
Thanks
Rich