FA: NOS Wells Gardner 6100 Vector Monitor -- Untested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195743851

Justin
http://www.arcadecoinops.com
2 answers Last reply
More about wells gardner 6100 vector monitor untested
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Wow! So that's what they look like new :-)

    I'd love to hear the story behind this one, NOS monitors don't exactly
    grow on trees. I wish I had a worth cab project for that, it's
    beautiful.

    Mike Doyle
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Mike,

    I was lucky enough to find one on Ebay a couple of years ago and it's
    been in storage since then. I hate to let it go, but the only other
    vector project I want to finish requires an Amplifone to be original
    and that's if I can find the time to do ti.

    Justin
    http://www.arcadecoinops.com

Video Games Monitors Video Games