FA: NOS Wells Gardner 6100 Vector Monitor -- Untested

Tags:
  • Video
  • Games
  • Monitors
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 27, 2005 4:55:39 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6195...

Justin
http://www.arcadecoinops.com

More about : nos wells gardner 6100 vector monitor untested

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 6:52:04 PM

Wow! So that's what they look like new :-)

I'd love to hear the story behind this one, NOS monitors don't exactly
grow on trees. I wish I had a worth cab project for that, it's
beautiful.

Mike Doyle
July 27, 2005 7:15:31 PM

Mike,

I was lucky enough to find one on Ebay a couple of years ago and it's
been in storage since then. I hate to let it go, but the only other
vector project I want to finish requires an Amplifone to be original
and that's if I can find the time to do ti.

Justin
http://www.arcadecoinops.com