Security settings

I am unable to set my security settings. Web pages, nainly those that offer
help like Mocrosoft, go into a continous loop and will not load. I have
tried to contact Microsoft support via Help and Support, yet it will not
open. I can due a system restore, which resolves this for about 4-5 days and
than it start over again. I have an updated virus program, that has not
picked up any viruses. However, it sure seems like a bug. Any suggestions?

How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Penny McCann" <pennymccann@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:%23Y9ixQtbFHA.2936@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I am unable to set my security settings. Web pages, nainly those that offer help like Mocrosoft, go into a continous loop and will
>not load. I have tried to contact Microsoft support via Help and Support, yet it will not open. I can due a system restore, which
>resolves this for about 4-5 days and than it start over again. I have an updated virus program, that has not picked up any viruses.
>However, it sure seems like a bug. Any suggestions?

Would love to be able to troubleshoot. However, I cannot access this site.
It goes into a continous loop. Any other suggestions?