Security settings

I am unable to set my security settings. Web pages, nainly those that offer
help like Mocrosoft, go into a continous loop and will not load. I have
tried to contact Microsoft support via Help and Support, yet it will not
open. I can due a system restore, which resolves this for about 4-5 days and
than it start over again. I have an updated virus program, that has not
picked up any viruses. However, it sure seems like a bug. Any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about security settings

    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Penny McCann" <pennymccann@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:%23Y9ixQtbFHA.2936@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    >I am unable to set my security settings. Web pages, nainly those that offer help like Mocrosoft, go into a continous loop and will
    >not load. I have tried to contact Microsoft support via Help and Support, yet it will not open. I can due a system restore, which
    >resolves this for about 4-5 days and than it start over again. I have an updated virus program, that has not picked up any viruses.
    >However, it sure seems like a bug. Any suggestions?

    Would love to be able to troubleshoot. However, I cannot access this site.
    It goes into a continous loop. Any other suggestions?

    "Mark L. Ferguson" <marfer_mvpREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet
    > Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700
    >

    > --
    > Mark L. Ferguson
    > FAQ for Windows Antispy
    > "Penny McCann" <pennymccann@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >>I am unable to set my security settings. Web pages, nainly those that
    >>offer help like Mocrosoft, go into a continous loop and will not load. I
    >>have tried to contact Microsoft support via Help and Support, yet it will
    >>not open. I can due a system restore, which resolves this for about 4-5
    >>days and than it start over again. I have an updated virus program, that
    >>has not picked up any viruses. However, it sure seems like a bug. Any
    >>suggestions?

Support Security Microsoft Windows XP