Tech Info: Cap Values and Locations for the WG7000 Series ..

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 5:45:45 PM

Hey Guys,

I have had a lot of people ask me what the cap values for 'xx monitor'
are, so as I am doing this cap kit right now, I thought I would list
the Values/Locations for everyone:

This is the Cap Values on caps used in a cap kit for a Wells-Gardiner
K7000 Monitor.. I am not resposible if you get hurt, killed, or if you
game catches fire or blows up because of using this info...use at your
own risk.

Locations:

C10 - 33mf @ 25v
C11 - 22mf @ 25v
C12 - 1mf @ 50v
C13 - 22mf @ 25v
C18 - 1mf @ 50v
C20 - 10mf @ 50v
C21 - 10mf @ 50v
C22 - 1mf @ 50v
C23 - 47mf @ 25v
C40 - 2200mf @ 35v
C42 - 1000mf @ 25v
C45 - 470mf @ 16v
C46 - 470mf @ 16v
C48 - 100mf @ 35v or 50v
C50 - 1000mf @ 35v
C56 - 22mf @ 160v
C57 - 47mf @ 200v
C204 (on the neck board) 4.7mf @ 160v

Hope that helps,
I will post more cap lists as I do more kits =)

-Dan
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 27, 2005 9:32:18 PM