Tech Info: Cap Values and Locations for the WG7000 Series ..

Hey Guys,

I have had a lot of people ask me what the cap values for 'xx monitor'
are, so as I am doing this cap kit right now, I thought I would list
the Values/Locations for everyone:

This is the Cap Values on caps used in a cap kit for a Wells-Gardiner
K7000 Monitor.. I am not resposible if you get hurt, killed, or if you
game catches fire or blows up because of using this info...use at your
own risk.

Locations:

C10 - 33mf @ 25v
C11 - 22mf @ 25v
C12 - 1mf @ 50v
C13 - 22mf @ 25v
C18 - 1mf @ 50v
C20 - 10mf @ 50v
C21 - 10mf @ 50v
C22 - 1mf @ 50v
C23 - 47mf @ 25v
C40 - 2200mf @ 35v
C42 - 1000mf @ 25v
C45 - 470mf @ 16v
C46 - 470mf @ 16v
C48 - 100mf @ 35v or 50v
C50 - 1000mf @ 35v
C56 - 22mf @ 160v
C57 - 47mf @ 200v
C204 (on the neck board) 4.7mf @ 160v

Hope that helps,
I will post more cap lists as I do more kits =)

-Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about tech info values locations wg7000 series

    There are a bunch posted here:

    http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/capkits/capkits.html

    "Dan H." <gametiques@mailzoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hey Guys,
    >
    > I have had a lot of people ask me what the cap values for 'xx monitor'
    > are, so as I am doing this cap kit right now, I thought I would list
    > the Values/Locations for everyone:
    >

    > This is the Cap Values on caps used in a cap kit for a Wells-Gardiner
    > K7000 Monitor.. I am not resposible if you get hurt, killed, or if you
    > game catches fire or blows up because of using this info...use at your
    > own risk.
    >

    > Locations:
    >
    > C10 - 33mf @ 25v
    > C11 - 22mf @ 25v
    > C12 - 1mf @ 50v
    > C13 - 22mf @ 25v
    > C18 - 1mf @ 50v
    > C20 - 10mf @ 50v
    > C21 - 10mf @ 50v
    > C22 - 1mf @ 50v
    > C23 - 47mf @ 25v
    > C40 - 2200mf @ 35v
    > C42 - 1000mf @ 25v
    > C45 - 470mf @ 16v
    > C46 - 470mf @ 16v
    > C48 - 100mf @ 35v or 50v
    > C50 - 1000mf @ 35v
    > C56 - 22mf @ 160v
    > C57 - 47mf @ 200v
    > C204 (on the neck board) 4.7mf @ 160v
    >

    > Hope that helps,
    > I will post more cap lists as I do more kits =)
    >
    > -Dan

Games Monitors Video Games