1. What is your budget?
Really would like 600 and under but might be able to squeeze 700.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Preferable easily portable but willing to sacrifice.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Not entirely sure.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Yes, getting into gaming/school
5. How much battery life do you need?
Usually can have it plugged in.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Guild Wars 2 (medium to high if possible)
WoW (Medium to High if possible)
Thats all I can think of for now.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I am taking a digital design class. I am doing a lot of drawing with my Bamboo tablet.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Would like 500gb+
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Open to all sites.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2-3years I suppose.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I like Asus, quite a few people I know use that brand for gaming and they tend to preform really well. I have an Acer that is low end and a Toshiba that has horrible battery life and is low end as well.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I can do general computer repairs. Hardware problems, Software problems. ECT.
@junky77, This is for my GF who is getting into gaming again. I just want her to have a good deal. Should I wait for a better coupon code? So I can upgrade to a little bit better. I would be willing to do 800$ if that means I can come up with a good Asus gaming laptop. I know quite a few people who have them and enjoy them.