Need: Wizard of Wor Joystick Leaf Switch

I have a Wizard of Wor with a damaged switch on one joystick. I need a
replacement switch but these are on the unique side. They are
three-conductor rather than the standard two-conducor. I checked the
schematics and it appears there are three separate lines (Player Move,
Player %Direction%, and Signal Return) that are on individual leaves
that are all shorted together when the switch closes. Does anyone know
where I can lay my hands on one of these? A few spares would probably
not hurt, either.

I managed to fix it. I took an old switch apart and managed to modify
one of the leaves and used it to repair the original one.