Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need: Wizard of Wor Joystick Leaf Switch

Last response: in Video Games
July 27, 2005 6:46:14 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I have a Wizard of Wor with a damaged switch on one joystick. I need a
replacement switch but these are on the unique side. They are
three-conductor rather than the standard two-conducor. I checked the
schematics and it appears there are three separate lines (Player Move,
Player %Direction%, and Signal Return) that are on individual leaves
that are all shorted together when the switch closes. Does anyone know
where I can lay my hands on one of these? A few spares would probably
not hurt, either.
July 29, 2005 10:41:45 AM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I managed to fix it. I took an old switch apart and managed to modify
one of the leaves and used it to repair the original one.