user acounts

My acount is the computer administrater and i forgot my password so i cant
get into my acount or create a new one. what do i do?
1 answer Last reply
More about user acounts

    Tina wrote:
    > My acount is the computer administrater and i forgot my password so i
    > cant get into my acount or create a new one. what do i do?

    Windows XP Home or Professional?
    Tried using the other Administrator user? (If XP Home, boot into Safe mode
    and enter "administrator" as the username - likely the password is blank.)

    Otherwise, you might need to hack your password.

    Hack your password:
    http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

    Another:
    http://www.thomasmathiesen.com/itak/html/software.html