user acounts

June 11, 2005 7:55:01 PM

My acount is the computer administrater and i forgot my password so i cant
get into my acount or create a new one. what do i do?

More about : user acounts

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 10:00:02 PM

Tina wrote:
> My acount is the computer administrater and i forgot my password so i
> cant get into my acount or create a new one. what do i do?

Windows XP Home or Professional?
Tried using the other Administrator user? (If XP Home, boot into Safe mode
and enter "administrator" as the username - likely the password is blank.)

Otherwise, you might need to hack your password.

Hack your password:
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

Another:
http://www.thomasmathiesen.com/itak/html/software.html