Apparently it's being reported in Holland that Robin Van Persie has been
arrested for rape. Don't have a link yet. Dutch boys you can help with
this please.
--
- / - Daniel - / -

"Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:49:29 +0100, Daniel Marsh wrote:
>
>> Apparently it's being reported in Holland that Robin Van Persie has been
>> arrested for rape. Don't have a link yet. Dutch boys you can help with
>> this please.
>

> I have no idea what this is supposed to say..
>
> http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/21755571/Robin_van_Persie_vast_wegens_aangifte_verkrachting.html
>
> --
> - / - Daniel - / -

It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No further
information is given by the police. Other papers march in line with this
news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna / Tyson-type here.

This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never thought
of going to the police.

She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:07:52 +0200, Hari Seldon wrote:

> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:49:29 +0100, Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>
>>> Apparently it's being reported in Holland that Robin Van Persie has been
>>> arrested for rape. Don't have a link yet. Dutch boys you can help with
>>> this please.
>>

>> I have no idea what this is supposed to say..
>>
>> http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/21755571/Robin_van_Persie_vast_wegens_aangifte_verkrachting.html
>>
>> --
>> - / - Daniel - / -
>
> It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No further
> information is given by the police. Other papers march in line with this
> news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna / Tyson-type here.
>
> This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
> friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never thought
> of going to the police.
>
> She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?

Who was she? A personal hooker to Dutch players?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:49:29 +0100, Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>

>>>Apparently it's being reported in Holland that Robin Van Persie has been
>>>arrested for rape. Don't have a link yet. Dutch boys you can help with
>>>this please.
>>

>>I have no idea what this is supposed to say..
>>
>>http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/21755571/Robin_van_Persie_vast_wegens_aangifte_verkrachting.html
>>
>>--
>>- / - Daniel - / -
>

> It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No further
> information is given by the police. Other papers march in line with this
> news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna / Tyson-type here.
>
> This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
> friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never thought
> of going to the police.
>
> She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?

Kyra Eggens? We have a Kira Eggers here in DK.. talking about her?

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:07:52 +0200, Hari Seldon wrote:
>
>> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht

>>> I have no idea what this is supposed to say..
>>>
>>> http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/21755571/Robin_van_Persie_vast_wegens_aangifte_verkrachting.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> - / - Daniel - / -
>>
>> It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No
>> further
>> information is given by the police. Other papers march in line with this
>> news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna / Tyson-type
>> here.
>>
>> This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
>> friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never
>> thought
>> of going to the police.
>>
>> She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?
>

> Who was she? A personal hooker to Dutch players?
>
> --
> - / - Daniel - / -

Sort of... She was a Danish striptease-girl who partied with her girlfriends
and half of the dutch squad in a Penthouse-lobby-hotel during the sordid
coaching-days of Van Gaal. De Boers-brothers, Kluivert and all were there
and left that room with a big, big smile.

Jan Mulder, an old international, saw photo's of Kyra and demanded to be
brought back in the squad despite his age (50+), he wrote in a newspapers
that in his days (74-78) most hookers they could get were from East-Germany
with raw-nibbled tits and green stockings with holes in it.

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> schreef in bericht
> Hari Seldon wrote:
>> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht

>>>I have no idea what this is supposed to say..
>>>
>>>http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/21755571/Robin_van_Persie_vast_wegens_aangifte_verkrachting.html
>>>
>>>--
>>>- / - Daniel - / -
>>

>> It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No
>> further information is given by the police. Other papers march in line
>> with this news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna /
>> Tyson-type here.
>>
>> This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
>> friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never
>> thought of going to the police.
>>
>> She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?
>>

> Kyra Eggens? We have a Kira Eggers here in DK.. talking about her?

If she has firm boobs that's her!

"Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> schreef in bericht

> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:07:52 +0200, Hari Seldon wrote:
>>
>>> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht

>>> It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No
>>> further
>>> information is given by the police. Other papers march in line with this
>>> news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna / Tyson-type
>>> here.
>>>
>>> This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
>>> friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never
>>> thought
>>> of going to the police.
>>>
>>> She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?
>>

>> Who was she? A personal hooker to Dutch players?
>>
>> --
>> - / - Daniel - / -
>
> Sort of... She was a Danish striptease-girl who partied with her
> girlfriends and half of the dutch squad in a Penthouse-lobby-hotel during
> the sordid coaching-days of Van Gaal. De Boers-brothers, Kluivert and all
> were there and left that room with a big, big smile.
>
> Jan Mulder, an old international, saw photo's of Kyra and demanded to be
> brought back in the squad despite his age (50+), he wrote in a newspapers
> that in his days (74-78) most hookers they could get were from
> East-Germany with raw-nibbled tits and green stockings with holes in it.

found it!

http://www.kiraeggers.com/

> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> schreef in bericht
>> Hari Seldon wrote:
>>> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht

>>> It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No
>>> further information is given by the police. Other papers march in line
>>> with this news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna /
>>> Tyson-type here.
>>>
>>> This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
>>> friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never
>>> thought of going to the police.
>>>
>>> She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?
>>>

>> Kyra Eggens? We have a Kira Eggers here in DK.. talking about her?
>
> If she has firm boobs that's her!

Checked and yes... it is her

http://www.kiraeggers.com/

She's got old!

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> schreef in bericht
>
>>Hari Seldon wrote:
>>
>>>"Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht

>>>It says he's banged up since monday due to being accused of rape. No
>>>further information is given by the police. Other papers march in line
>>>with this news, I'm afraid we've got another Kluivert / Maradonna /
>>>Tyson-type here.
>>>
>>>This is a time that I have a fond homesickness for Kyra Eggens and her
>>>friends. They did everything with our [players, got payed and never
>>>thought of going to the police.
>>>
>>>She used to have an own website. Anyone knows the link for Kyra?
>>>

>>Kyra Eggens? We have a Kira Eggers here in DK.. talking about her?
>

> If she has firm boobs that's her!

Yup that's her.

> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:49:29 +0100, Daniel Marsh wrote:
>
>> Apparently it's being reported in Holland that Robin Van Persie has been
>> arrested for rape. Don't have a link yet. Dutch boys you can help with
>> this please.
>

> Ok, Sky Sports has the story now...
>
> http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=284617&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Gunners+star+arrested&channel=Football_Home
>
> --
> - / - Daniel - / -

Let's say the man is a driver and a gentleman, just like Kluivert

Daniel Marsh skrev:
> Apparently it's being reported in Holland that Robin Van Persie has been
> arrested for rape. Don't have a link yet. Dutch boys you can help with
> this please.

Arrested for ASSAULT...

We, the jury, find him NOT GUILTY!