FS: Q*Bert, Pooyan Project, Pong Doubles, Pengo and Rug Ra..

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Need to make some space again!

* Qbert = 750.00 Has a brand new cabinet and looks awesome. Works 100%
* Pong Doubles = 300.00 restored cabinet looks great, tv works, board
doesn't
* Pengo = 225.00 Great looking all around, recapped monitor, Coin door
needs restoration, works 100%
* Pooyan = 200.00 In a blue tutankham cab, complete kit, working board, no
monitor.
* Rug Rats = 200.00 Extremely rare and unique, nichibutsu cab works 100%
(coin door is not wired, but game works)

Pick up at my house or I can possibly bring to the Orlando auction next
weekend!

/brian

http://www.tutankham.com

Chuk wrote:
> Very nice deal on the rugrats. Someone drive that up to me in CT.

.... and drop the Pooyan off in PA on your way up to Chuk's.

Steve P.