i cant restore a missing files

June 11, 2005 11:30:01 PM

well somebody erasse some files from my computer i meant he erasse them at
all and i want to restore them what should i do??

More about : restore missing files

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:40:09 AM

That would depend greatly on what file(s) you are referencing.........system
file, program file, image file, driver, etc....??????
Please provide more specific information and someone will be glad to assist.
Heirloom, old and worked too hard today

"lilia" <lilia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> well somebody erasse some files from my computer i meant he erasse them at
> all and i want to restore them what should i do??
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 2:03:57 AM

lilia wrote:
> well somebody erasse some files from my computer i meant he erasse
> them at all and i want to restore them what should i do??

See response to later post.
Google for "Recover Files in Windows XP" and "Restoration 2.5.14".
( http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4474.html )

The latter MAY be able to help.

--
Shenan Stanley