i cant restore a missing files

well somebody erasse some files from my computer i meant he erasse them at
all and i want to restore them what should i do??
2 answers Last reply
More about restore missing files

    That would depend greatly on what file(s) you are referencing.........system
    file, program file, image file, driver, etc....??????
    Please provide more specific information and someone will be glad to assist.
    Heirloom, old and worked too hard today

    lilia wrote:
    > well somebody erasse some files from my computer i meant he erasse
    > them at all and i want to restore them what should i do??

    See response to later post.
    Google for "Recover Files in Windows XP" and "Restoration 2.5.14".
    ( http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4474.html )

    The latter MAY be able to help.

    --
    Shenan Stanley