WindowsFormsParkingWindow

I have problems rebooting or turning off my computer and keep getting an End
Now message saying that WindowsParkingFormsWindow is still running. I've
tried to find this program, not sure what it is, but can't see whereabouts
it's located. Any advice?

Hello Shellerey,
I am certainly not an expert with computers, but I was reading around the
net and I came across something about this earlier, because I was concerned
that maybe my computer had it. It is pretty much something controlling your
computer. Search www.google.com for that and see if you find any help. If
not, I am sure some people on here will help you. Good luck and keep my
updated,
Patrick
pjksportscards@gmail.com

"shellerey" wrote:

> I have problems rebooting or turning off my computer and keep getting an End
> Now message saying that WindowsParkingFormsWindow is still running. I've
> tried to find this program, not sure what it is, but can't see whereabouts
> it's located. Any advice?

If I download WINSPY, what do I do next to make these Hiddens Windows go away?