Tempest in the Trash--Chicagoland

I just wheeled a parted out Tempest cab to the curb. Thursday is trash
day. Any locals who want it can come and get it. Just need to beat the
trashman. Western suburbs of Chicago:

http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/100_1017.JPG
http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/100_1018.JPG

Email me directly and I'll give you an address.

ohhh the horror, the inhumanity, I wish I lived closer.

Trin

Hans O wrote:
> I just wheeled a parted out Tempest cab to the curb. Thursday is trash
> day. Any locals who want it can come and get it. Just need to beat the
> trashman. Western suburbs of Chicago:
>
> http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/100_1017.JPG
> http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/100_1018.JPG
>
> Email me directly and I'll give you an address.

I can't _buy_ an empty Tempest cabinet in Pittsburgh but they throw
them away in Philly and Chicago. Oh the humanity!

Steve P.

Your residential trash service will haul that off like any other normal
trash?? Mine would want $20 extra or so and call it a special pickup...