AGCM Ladies Tour, after the group stages

# Team Manager Mat Tot
1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 40 136
2 AA's bum looks big Marc 53 135
3 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 36 118
4 Amazons Nick 34 108

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.
2 answers Last reply
More about agcm ladies tour group stages

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:23:26 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    ># Team Manager Mat Tot
    >1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 40 136
    >2 AA's bum looks big Marc 53 135
    >3 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 36 118
    >4 Amazons Nick 34 108

    Do we have to make transfers now ?

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:23:26 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> # Team Manager Mat Tot
    >> 1 Strugglers Ladies Hamish 40 136
    >> 2 AA's bum looks big Marc 53 135
    >> 3 GJWKNA FC Miljenko 36 118
    >> 4 Amazons Nick 34 108
    >
    > Do we have to make transfers now ?
    >
    > -Nick

    You don't have to, but it is advisable ;-) and there is no penalty in
    between stages for transfers.

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

Games Video Games