Time Pilot Issues

Still having issues with the time pilot. The colors are all off (clouds
are blue) not sure where to adjust the colors. Also, the screen is
working but only in the center of the screen, can't get it to fill
the whole screen, any suggestions? This is after I replaced all of the
caps and both of the surface mounted transistors... Any help would be
great...

-Dave

Does anyone know if there is a self test screen and or a color map
screen on time pilot? And if so, how do I get it into test mode?

-Dave