Bookmarks in Firefox Browser

June 12, 2005 8:13:23 AM

Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
How would I switch the listing back?

Thank you,

Barry Karas
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 10:32:52 AM

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:13:23 -0400, Barry Karas <bkaras@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
>order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
>How would I switch the listing back?

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/sortbookmarks

---
Dave
Central Mass. USA

To email: Replace
mailinator.com with email.com
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:39:59 PM

Barry Karas wrote:
> Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
> order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
> How would I switch the listing back?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

Have you tried right-clicking and Sorting by Name?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm