Bookmarks in Firefox Browser

Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
How would I switch the listing back?

Thank you,

Barry Karas
5 answers Last reply
More about bookmarks firefox browser

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 04:13:23 -0400, Barry Karas <bkaras@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
    >order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
    >How would I switch the listing back?

    http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/sortbookmarks

    ---
    Dave
    Central Mass. USA

    To email: Replace
    mailinator.com with email.com

    Barry Karas wrote:
    > Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
    > order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
    > How would I switch the listing back?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Barry Karas

    Have you tried right-clicking and Sorting by Name?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    Dave McAuliffe wrote:

    > http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/sortbookmarks
    >

    > ---
    > Dave
    > Central Mass. USA

    Not required for the current version of Firefox.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    View->Sort A to Z

    Barry Karas

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:39:59 -0600, Bruce Chambers
    <bchambers@h0tmail.c0m> wrote:

    >Barry Karas wrote:
    >> Suddenly, my favorites/bookmarks, which were listed in alphabetical
    >> order were changed so they're listed in REVERSE alphabetical order.
    >> How would I switch the listing back?
    >>
    >> Thank you,
    >>
    >> Barry Karas
    >>

    > Have you tried right-clicking and Sorting by Name?

Browsers Firefox Windows XP