Zombie Raid

Hi:

I am having some problems with the player #1 gun. It will track
horizontally, but not vertically. I tried re-calabrating in the test
menu, but that did not work.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Is it possible
that the Gun's potentiometer has gone bad, dirty, or otherwise?

Thanks

John

RJ

Hi John,
Put the game in test mode and got into the screen for switch
operation test. You can see the horizontal and vertical movement of
each gun.
This will help you in finding the problem.

Probably in the wiring to the gun. You can switch the player one and
two guns connectors around and see if the problam follows the gun or
stays with the position.(mark them with a marker)
They are usually 5K linear tapper pots they are sealed pots but do go
bad.

RJ

RJ:

I switched the connectors to the 2 guns & the problem follows the
connector. Can you advise what that might mean......

Thanks for your help!

John