Mouse freezes using Seatools Desktop floppy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.periphs,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

I've created two floppy disks to run Seatools Desktop floppies but
when I boot the system using the floppies the mouse pointer is frozen.

This is where I got the download from:

http://www.seagate.com/support/seatools/

Can anyone help please?

--

John Latter

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension to homeostasis) linking Stationary-Phase Mutations to the Baldwin Effect.
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

'Where Darwin meets Lamarck?' Discussion Egroup

Byte

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Go to the website you mention and either click on Support or Contact Us
for tech support. We're not going to test this product to see if our "mouse
freezes", that's your situation. You created it, you solve it!
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.