Louise's Harness Shop JAMMA harnesses updated contact info

I've got updated contact information for this fine company:

Louise's Harness Shop, Inc
(also known as LHS, INC.)
100 Spring Street
Tuscumbia, Alabama 35674
Phone: 1-800-365-1941 or (256) 381-6639
Fax: (256) 381-6180

They make very reasonably priced Jamma harnesses, 8 liners harnesses,
custom video game and pinball harnesses as well as Jamma
adapters/fingerboards. Their area code has changed from 205 to 256 now.

Forgot to mention they also have a P. O. box now at box 740468.

forwarded to my operator friend. Thanks for the update, Ken!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

No website that I know of. I wish they did.

LHS is great. I had them make a complete Qix harness for me and it was
pretty cheap..

do they have a url?

Ken Layton <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote:
: No website that I know of. I wish they did.

A lot of adapter makers don't have websites... heh

*kicks the dead hard drive*

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Apparently a lot of adapter makers don't like to sell a lot of adapters.

........ to the public anyway.

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> Ken Layton <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote:
> : No website that I know of. I wish they did.
>
> A lot of adapter makers don't have websites... heh
>
> *kicks the dead hard drive*

ok... so THEY were responsible for the dot-com bubble bursting.. now I
know...