Where do i turn on Admin Rights so i have Everything turne..

Iam trying to play Battlefirld 2 Demo and i think its detected some
admin rights and wont let me play for some reason.

Ill do a google but would like some help as well.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about where turn admin rights turne

    Hi,

    Logon as administrator, give that account "read and execute", and possibly
    "write" permissions on the program folder.

    More information:
    http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message

    > Iam trying to play Battlefirld 2 Demo and i think its detected some
    > admin rights and wont let me play for some reason.
    >
    > Ill do a google but would like some help as well.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Was not an Admin prob. Was a missing file prob which is fixed now game
    works.

    Thanks.

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:35:02 -0400, "Rick \"Nutcase\" Rogers"
    <rick@mvps.org> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Logon as administrator, give that account "read and execute", and possibly
    >"write" permissions on the program folder.
    >
    >More information:
    >http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

Support Google Microsoft Windows XP