Where do i turn on Admin Rights so i have Everything turne..

June 13, 2005 5:51:32 AM

Iam trying to play Battlefirld 2 Demo and i think its detected some
admin rights and wont let me play for some reason.

Ill do a google but would like some help as well.

Thanks.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 5:51:33 AM

Hi,

Logon as administrator, give that account "read and execute", and possibly
"write" permissions on the program folder.

More information:
http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message

> Iam trying to play Battlefirld 2 Demo and i think its detected some
> admin rights and wont let me play for some reason.
>
> Ill do a google but would like some help as well.
>
> Thanks.

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 7:20:00 AM

Was not an Admin prob. Was a missing file prob which is fixed now game
works.

Thanks.