Parker to the Toon.

much as i cant stand souness, cant argue with this signing.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> much as i cant stand souness, cant argue with this signing.
> --
>
> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
> Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

wehay, cant say i have seen much of parker, he never got a game at chelsea,
i hope to see more of him now though, and i hope he is better than bowyer

whilst on the topic of toon, what dya reckon to viana (or jesus as i like to
call him) reckon toon should hang onto him or let him go?

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

Christo wrote:
> "Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
>
>>much as i cant stand souness, cant argue with this signing.
>>--
>>
>>gamertag: chrisflynnuk
>>Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
>> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW
>

> wehay, cant say i have seen much of parker, he never got a game at chelsea,
> i hope to see more of him now though, and i hope he is better than bowyer
>
> whilst on the topic of toon, what dya reckon to viana (or jesus as i like to
> call him) reckon toon should hang onto him or let him go?

Let him go, he wants to leave as well. Sporting, the club he's currently
loaned to have got the priority, but need to sort out the transfer fee.
He's definitly leave

> whilst on the topic of toon, what dya reckon to viana (or jesus as i like
> call him) reckon toon should hang onto him or let him go?

He's a vbeyr talented player, but he just isnt suited to the premiership. I
don't thinm he's quick enough, and he had a tough time because being elft
footed he got stuck out on the left wing, he isn't a good wide player
though, seems a hell of a lot better through the middle.

sadly we're not liekly to get anything close to what we paid for him, which
is a shame because he's a very talented player, and still very young.

"Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> wrote in message

>> whilst on the topic of toon, what dya reckon to viana (or jesus as i like
>> call him) reckon toon should hang onto him or let him go?
>>

> He's a vbeyr talented player, but he just isnt suited to the premiership.
> I don't thinm he's quick enough, and he had a tough time because being
> elft footed he got stuck out on the left wing, he isn't a good wide player
> though, seems a hell of a lot better through the middle.
>
> sadly we're not liekly to get anything close to what we paid for him,
> which is a shame because he's a very talented player, and still very
> young.

they were my thoughts, about his age, its a shame we couldnt get him
playing, personally i think this would be a good setup

SHEARER

DYER

MILNER VIANA PARKER JENAS

BABAYARO B'SONG BRAMBLE CARR

GIVEN

ignore the selection everywhere on the field apart from dyer parker and
viana, I think where I have those players would result in a pretty good
midfield, may want to play jenas in a central role every now and then, I
think its pretty decent, for one season, I dont see why viana doesnt get
given a nice run of games to be given a chance in his best position, could
even push dyer up and play him full on up front, he might score a few goals
then.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:38:19 +0000 (UTC), "Christo"
<chrisNO-SPAM@juststuff.co.uk> wrote:

> SHEARER
>
> DYER
>
>MILNER VIANA PARKER JENAS
>
>BABAYARO B'SONG BRAMBLE CARR
>
> GIVEN
>
>ignore the selection everywhere on the field apart from dyer parker and
>viana, I think where I have those players would result in a pretty good
>midfield, may want to play jenas in a central role every now and then, I
>think its pretty decent, for one season, I dont see why viana doesnt get
>given a nice run of games to be given a chance in his best position, could
>even push dyer up and play him full on up front, he might score a few goals
>then.

jenas isnt a winger, he's been non existent everytime hes been pushed
out wide and would be wasted there.
--

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:38:19 +0000 (UTC), "Christo"
> <chrisNO-SPAM@juststuff.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> SHEARER
>>
>> DYER
>>
>>MILNER VIANA PARKER JENAS
>>
>>BABAYARO B'SONG BRAMBLE CARR
>>
>> GIVEN
>>
>>ignore the selection everywhere on the field apart from dyer parker and
>>viana, I think where I have those players would result in a pretty good
>>midfield, may want to play jenas in a central role every now and then, I
>>think its pretty decent, for one season, I dont see why viana doesnt get
>>given a nice run of games to be given a chance in his best position, could
>>even push dyer up and play him full on up front, he might score a few
>>goals
>>then.
>>
> jenas isnt a winger, he's been non existent everytime hes been pushed
> out wide and would be wasted there.
> --
>
> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
> Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

aye i know your right, which why i now know why viana never gets a game,
still i reckon he could be better than faye, waste of money faye i reckon

"Christo" <chrisNO-SPAM@juststuff.co.uk> skrev i melding

> "Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> wrote in message
>>
>>> whilst on the topic of toon, what dya reckon to viana (or jesus as i
>>> like to
>>> call him) reckon toon should hang onto him or let him go?
>>>

>> He's a vbeyr talented player, but he just isnt suited to the premiership.
>> I don't thinm he's quick enough, and he had a tough time because being
>> elft footed he got stuck out on the left wing, he isn't a good wide
>> player though, seems a hell of a lot better through the middle.
>>
>> sadly we're not liekly to get anything close to what we paid for him,
>> which is a shame because he's a very talented player, and still very
>> young.
>>

> they were my thoughts, about his age, its a shame we couldnt get him
> playing, personally i think this would be a good setup
>
> SHEARER
>
> DYER
>
> MILNER VIANA PARKER JENAS
>
> BABAYARO B'SONG BRAMBLE CARR
>
> GIVEN
>
> ignore the selection everywhere on the field apart from dyer parker and
> viana, I think where I have those players would result in a pretty good
> midfield, may want to play jenas in a central role every now and then, I
> think its pretty decent, for one season, I dont see why viana doesnt get
> given a nice run of games to be given a chance in his best position, could
> even push dyer up and play him full on up front, he might score a few
> goals then.
Reading the above it's quite obvious what Newcastle need, a new centre back.
Bramble is simply terrible, how he has been given so many games at this
level I will never understand. An even bigger mystery than that of the
Neville brothers if you ask me.

"hung in a bad place" <anon@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Christo" <chrisNO-SPAM@juststuff.co.uk> skrev i melding
>>
>> "Adam Lion" <adamatadrockdotathdotcx> wrote in message

>>> He's a vbeyr talented player, but he just isnt suited to the
>>> premiership. I don't thinm he's quick enough, and he had a tough time
>>> because being elft footed he got stuck out on the left wing, he isn't a
>>> good wide player though, seems a hell of a lot better through the
>>> middle.
>>>
>>> sadly we're not liekly to get anything close to what we paid for him,
>>> which is a shame because he's a very talented player, and still very
>>> young.
>>>

>> they were my thoughts, about his age, its a shame we couldnt get him
>> playing, personally i think this would be a good setup
>>
>> SHEARER
>>
>> DYER
>>
>> MILNER VIANA PARKER JENAS
>>
>> BABAYARO B'SONG BRAMBLE CARR
>>
>> GIVEN
>>
>> ignore the selection everywhere on the field apart from dyer parker and
>> viana, I think where I have those players would result in a pretty good
>> midfield, may want to play jenas in a central role every now and then, I
>> think its pretty decent, for one season, I dont see why viana doesnt get
>> given a nice run of games to be given a chance in his best position,
>> could even push dyer up and play him full on up front, he might score a
>> few goals then.
> Reading the above it's quite obvious what Newcastle need, a new centre
> back. Bramble is simply terrible, how he has been given so many games at
> this level I will never understand. An even bigger mystery than that of
> the Neville brothers if you ask me.

dont you mean the Neville Sisters?