Asteroids video problem - round display?

My asteroids deluxe cocktail suddenly developed a new monitor problem.
My game is only displayed in a 6" round portion of the center of the
screen. Everything is displayed correctly, not distorted. It is the
full screen view (I can see the scores at the top and copyright at the
bottom), only miniaturized and completely round. I tried my Asteroids
pcb, and got the same display problem.
This monitor had a complete cap kit and transistors and HV diode 9
months ago. Since then it gets turned on once a week for about 5-10
games.
Any fixes for this problem?
Thanks for any guidance.
jim

Problem solved: When I removed the monitor from the cocktail and
rotated it so the screen was facing the floor, the windings around the
neck moved. I guess after 25 years of gravity, the epoxy let loose
and the windings slid down the neck. I gently moved them back and used
three dabs of epoxy to hold it in place.
jim

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

lucky it was a b/w, not a colour. No real convergence issues!