I am having a problem with Battlefield 2. I have a brand new Alienware
system. Someone who also has an alienware system but a totally different
config is having the same problem.

An error keeps popping up everytime the game hardlocks in event viewer, I
was hoping for some help.

Event ID: 4609

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
processing. HRESULT was 8007041F from line 44 of
d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

Specs:
Ath FX-55
6800 GT SLI
2 GB Ram