Tech: Need pinouts for Atari System 1 cocktail type pcb ca..

Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 9:20:32 PM

Looking for pinouts for a roadblasters pcb using the cocktail cart 5
pcb. Not the normal long ones we normaly see out there. thanks!
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 9:26:14 PM

I believe You mean Cockpit... As there was no cocktail Road Blasters....
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 9:33:50 PM

Yes cockpit! ha.. The board has the word cocktail stamped about it in a
corner. threw me off. thanks.
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 2:03:34 AM

Looking back at what i first wrote, Yes, cocktail type pcb. Says
Cocktail cart 5 on her.
!