Guy

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2003

Hi there,

I have had CD ROM issues for a while now.

I have an inegrated CD ROM/DVD Drive on my home desktop. It has been working
fine until recently. Basically, the DVD Drive works but the CD ROM cannot
read anything including restore discs etc. Any ideas?

Byte

Reboot and try again, it will work then.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.