CD ROM Issues

June 12, 2005 2:42:02 PM

Hi there,

I have had CD ROM issues for a while now.

I have an inegrated CD ROM/DVD Drive on my home desktop. It has been working
fine until recently. Basically, the DVD Drive works but the CD ROM cannot
read anything including restore discs etc. Any ideas?

More about : rom issues

June 12, 2005 5:29:02 PM

Reboot and try again, it will work then.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

!