administrator help??..

How can i get in to my administator account??
i am allready loged in as an user with administrator rights. but i cant get
to the real administrator account=( can you pleace help me??

Go to Start > Run and type
control userpasswords2
click OK

Do you see an account named Administraor?

--
Michael

"knut" <knut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i get in to my administator account??
> i am allready loged in as an user with administrator rights. but i cant
> get
> to the real administrator account=( can you pleace help me??

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It is telling me I have 3 Administrators, What do I need to do.

"knut" wrote:

> How can i get in to my administator account??
> i am allready loged in as an user with administrator rights. but i cant get
> to the real administrator account=( can you pleace help me??

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I show 3 administrators accounts what do I need to do next.

"Michael T" wrote:

> Go to Start > Run and type
> control userpasswords2
> click OK
>
> Do you see an account named Administraor?
>
> --
> Michael
>
> "knut" <knut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can i get in to my administator account??
> > i am allready loged in as an user with administrator rights. but i cant
> > get
> > to the real administrator account=( can you pleace help me??

I would follow the instructions in the post by Shenan Stanley to get to (as
you said) "the real administrator account".

You seem to be requesting access to the account named Administrator. Do not
confuse this account 'name' with an account that has privileges as an
administrator - i.e. it is in a group named Administrator.

Hope this helps.

knut wrote:
> How can i get in to my administator account??
> i am allready loged in as an user with administrator rights. but i
> cant get to the real administrator account=( can you pleace help me??

Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional?

If Home Edition - Reboot to Safe mode. Log in as "Administrator" with
whatever password you set (try no password at all if you didn't set any.)

If Professional - Reboot and if you have a Welcome Screen with a list of
users instead of a classic logon where you type in the username/password
manually - press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice in succession - then log on as
administrator with whatever password you set (try no password at all if you
didn't set any.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP