FA: Rare Nutting Associates Computer Space Ball

Last response: in Video Games
July 29, 2005 2:06:03 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPUTER-SPACE-BALL-by-Nutting-Asso...

Got a very rare fiberglass Nutting Associates Computer Space Ball up for
auction. Probably the coolest version of Pong ever made and it would look
great next to a Computer Space.

Ken.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 4:26:02 AM

There was one on eBay about six months ago that fetched a decent price,
over a thousand bucks I seem to recall. I got a collection of nice
pictures of that unit plus some in-game video footage. Check it out if
you're interested.
http://www.computerspacefan.com/ComputerSpaceBall.htm
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 9:25:16 AM

I know Nutting made the first commercial video game, but this came
after the original Pong, right ?

Marcel
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 12:33:45 PM

I have a board for one of these.. is it worth anything?
July 29, 2005 12:36:49 PM

yes.

tim (NH)

<dragonbreed@aol.com> wrote in message
>I know Nutting made the first commercial video game, but this came
> after the original Pong, right ?
>
> Marcel

July 30, 2005 3:10:41 PM

I sold an untested Space Ball board for like $10.

tim (NH)

<micrologix1500@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a board for one of these.. is it worth anything?

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 11:11:01 PM

maybe you're who I bought mine from :)
!