Best Price on 27" monitors?

Who's got the best price on a 27" std res monitor for my Rush the Rock?

Thanks
Mike

Mike,
If you have a betson or someone like them, your probably better off
buying from them and picking it up yourself. You might find a deal
here or on ebay but by the time you pay shipping your right back to
dealer prices or higher...

Don
NJ

I just bought mine from Betson $385.00 cheapest around for brand new

I just paid 350. for a 27 dual res delivered from sharp image
electronics. Ted