Trouble with desktop backgrounds now showing.

Wondering if anybody could help...
On changing the desktop background from one picture to another, the desktop
screen flickers a grey/white image and remains there. My computer has 4 users
with accounts, this grey background is on all 4 accounts and cannot be
replaced with a picture anymore. I've tried setting the desktop backgorund as
usual, by either right-clicking an image or going into the control panel,
either way it just will not work. My monitor is fine and I know it isn't a
resolution problem or anything monitor related. I simply cannot change my
desktop background from the grey screen to an image of my choosing.
Can anybody help...?
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble desktop backgrounds showing

    HOW TO: Distribute a Custom Desktop Theme to Users in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=kb;en-us;Q310514
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "VioletBloodflower" wrote:

    > Wondering if anybody could help...
    > On changing the desktop background from one picture to another, the desktop
    > screen flickers a grey/white image and remains there. My computer has 4 users
    > with accounts, this grey background is on all 4 accounts and cannot be
    > replaced with a picture anymore. I've tried setting the desktop backgorund as
    > usual, by either right-clicking an image or going into the control panel,
    > either way it just will not work. My monitor is fine and I know it isn't a
    > resolution problem or anything monitor related. I simply cannot change my
    > desktop background from the grey screen to an image of my choosing.
    > Can anybody help...?

Support Desktops Microsoft Monitors Windows XP