Trouble with desktop backgrounds now showing.

Tags:
  • Support
  • Desktops
  • Microsoft
  • Monitors
  • Windows XP
a b C Monitor
June 12, 2005 3:21:01 PM

Wondering if anybody could help...
On changing the desktop background from one picture to another, the desktop
screen flickers a grey/white image and remains there. My computer has 4 users
with accounts, this grey background is on all 4 accounts and cannot be
replaced with a picture anymore. I've tried setting the desktop backgorund as
usual, by either right-clicking an image or going into the control panel,
either way it just will not work. My monitor is fine and I know it isn't a
resolution problem or anything monitor related. I simply cannot change my
desktop background from the grey screen to an image of my choosing.
Can anybody help...?

More about : trouble desktop backgrounds showing

June 12, 2005 5:26:11 PM

HOW TO: Distribute a Custom Desktop Theme to Users in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=kb;en-us;Q310514
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.