The Gilberto was listed as DF not MF, as it was not Gilberto Silva the DMC
from Arsenal, but a left back from some germany club, I think he is
brother of Evanilson from Dortmund.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> The Gilberto was listed as DF not MF, as it was not Gilberto Silva the DMC from Arsenal, but a left back from some germany club, I think he
> is brother of Evanilson from Dortmund.

I think he plays for Hertha Berlin, and looks pretty handy going forward.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> The Gilberto was listed as DF not MF, as it was not Gilberto Silva the
> DMC from Arsenal, but a left back from some germany club, I think he
> is brother of Evanilson from Dortmund.

What about Brian from Scotland?

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:23:01 +0100, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> The Gilberto was listed as DF not MF, as it was not Gilberto Silva the DMC from Arsenal, but a left back from some germany club, I think he
>> is brother of Evanilson from Dortmund.
>
>I think he plays for Hertha Berlin, and looks pretty handy going forward.

Cicinho (DR) was pretty good as well. Who needs Cafu ?

-Nick

Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:26:36 +0300, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:23:01 +0100, Stephen Weir
> <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>> The Gilberto was listed as DF not MF, as it was not Gilberto Silva the
>>> DMC from Arsenal, but a left back from some germany club, I think he
>>> is brother of Evanilson from Dortmund.
>>
>> I think he plays for Hertha Berlin, and looks pretty handy going
>> forward.
>
> Cicinho (DR) was pretty good as well. Who needs Cafu ?
>
> -Nick

Cicinho is our 3rd choice as Beletti was injured...we have yet Maicon from
Monaco as a sub.

--

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:26:36 +0300, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu:
>
>> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:23:01 +0100, Stephen Weir
>> <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>>> I think he plays for Hertha Berlin, and looks pretty handy going
>>> forward.
>>

>> Cicinho (DR) was pretty good as well. Who needs Cafu ?
>>
>> -Nick
>

> Cicinho is our 3rd choice as Beletti was injured...we have yet Maicon
> from Monaco as a sub.

Why do all brazillian players sound like mexican breakfast serials?
Maicon, Cicinho? And italian pasta dishes, Beletti??

Please Edu..;)

Pink

Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:04:43 +0200, Mr. Pink <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori skrev:
>> Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 08:26:36 +0300, Nick the Greek
>> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> escreveu:

>>> Cicinho (DR) was pretty good as well. Who needs Cafu ?
>>>
>>> -Nick
>> Cicinho is our 3rd choice as Beletti was injured...we have yet Maicon
>> from Monaco as a sub.
>>

> Why do all brazillian players sound like mexican breakfast serials?
> Maicon, Cicinho? And italian pasta dishes, Beletti??
>
> Please Edu..;)
>
> Pink

Italians are the second biggest group in Brazil, only loosing to
Portuguese, of course.
Mexicans? No Mexicans!

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:04:43 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
<TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

>Why do all brazillian players sound like mexican breakfast serials?
>Maicon, Cicinho? And italian pasta dishes, Beletti??
>
>Please Edu..;)
>
>Pink

You're watching too much TV and soap-operas. Turn it off !

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:23:01 +0100, Stephen Weir
> <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>> The Gilberto was listed as DF not MF, as it was not Gilberto Silva the
>>> DMC from Arsenal, but a left back from some germany club, I think he
>>> is brother of Evanilson from Dortmund.
>>
>>I think he plays for Hertha Berlin, and looks pretty handy going forward.
>
> Cicinho (DR) was pretty good as well. Who needs Cafu ?
>
> -Nick

I reckon the mighty Barnet could persuade him to move...!

Nick the Greek skrev:
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:04:43 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:
>

>>Why do all brazillian players sound like mexican breakfast serials?
>>Maicon, Cicinho? And italian pasta dishes, Beletti??
>>
>>Please Edu..;)
>>
>>Pink
>

> You're watching too much TV and soap-operas. Turn it off !
>
> -Nick

I haven`t watched a soap since the Dynasty and Falcon Crest was taken off...

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> Em Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:04:43 +0200, Mr. Pink
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori skrev:

>>> Cicinho is our 3rd choice as Beletti was injured...we have yet
>>> Maicon from Monaco as a sub.
>>>

>> Why do all brazillian players sound like mexican breakfast serials?
>> Maicon, Cicinho? And italian pasta dishes, Beletti??
>>
>> Please Edu..;)
>>
>> Pink
>

> Italians are the second biggest group in Brazil, only loosing to
> Portuguese, of course.
> Mexicans? No Mexicans!

Still, it SOUNDS mexican..oh f it, it`s the same continent...maybe not,
since the Panama canal divids them physically now...