ProSet 7.1.2.0

I'm looking for Intel Proset 7.1.2.0 software.
Intel won't give it directly to me, and tries to redirect me to my notebook
vendor
(http://support.intel.com/support/notebook/centrino/sb/cs-008174.htm ).
However, I can't find the software on any notebook vendor's site.

Anyone knows where I can download the software?

Thanks,

MArc
2 answers Last reply
More about proset

    Marc Spee <tadc@sp.splinq.nl> wrote:
    > I'm looking for Intel Proset 7.1.2.0 software.
    > Intel won't give it directly to me, and tries to redirect me to my notebook
    > vendor
    > (http://support.intel.com/support/notebook/centrino/sb/cs-008174.htm ).
    > However, I can't find the software on any notebook vendor's site.

    What notebook do you have?
    HP/Compaq lists 1.2.0, Acer lists 4.1, NCR offers 7.1.0, Dell has 8.0
    It looks like different PC vendors have different numbering schemes.

    --
    ---

    > What notebook do you have?
    > HP/Compaq lists 1.2.0, Acer lists 4.1, NCR offers 7.1.0, Dell has 8.0
    > It looks like different PC vendors have different numbering schemes.

    It's generic name is the Mitac 8080.

Intel Software Wireless Networking