ProSet 7.1.2.0

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 18, 2004 2:13:12 PM

I'm looking for Intel Proset 7.1.2.0 software.
Intel won't give it directly to me, and tries to redirect me to my notebook
vendor
(http://support.intel.com/support/notebook/centrino/sb/c... ).
However, I can't find the software on any notebook vendor's site.

Anyone knows where I can download the software?

Thanks,

MArc

More about : proset

Anonymous
April 18, 2004 7:24:21 PM

Marc Spee <tadc@sp.splinq.nl> wrote:
> I'm looking for Intel Proset 7.1.2.0 software.
> Intel won't give it directly to me, and tries to redirect me to my notebook
> vendor
> (http://support.intel.com/support/notebook/centrino/sb/c... ).
> However, I can't find the software on any notebook vendor's site.

What notebook do you have?
HP/Compaq lists 1.2.0, Acer lists 4.1, NCR offers 7.1.0, Dell has 8.0
It looks like different PC vendors have different numbering schemes.

--
---
April 19, 2004 11:08:43 PM

> What notebook do you have?
> HP/Compaq lists 1.2.0, Acer lists 4.1, NCR offers 7.1.0, Dell has 8.0
> It looks like different PC vendors have different numbering schemes.

It's generic name is the Mitac 8080.
!