I have a error messege of

The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer RAM
that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport
NetBT_Tcpip_{0EF7D430-CD80-414 B-8292. The master browser is stopping or an
election is being forced.

My computer locks up and I have to re-boot.
Please help.

You might have some bad memory