Information bar missing

June 13, 2005 1:44:14 AM

Hello. I just rebuilt my computer and everything is working great, but I
noticed today the yellow information bar that appears when I need to install
an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 5:44:04 AM

IS SP 2 Installed?
It would be my assumption that sp2 is not installed

--
AHHH Where the reset button?

!