Information bar missing

Hello. I just rebuilt my computer and everything is working great, but I
noticed today the yellow information bar that appears when I need to install
an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about information missing

    IS SP 2 Installed?
    It would be my assumption that sp2 is not installed

    --
    AHHH Where the reset button?

    "Rocky" wrote:

    > Hello. I just rebuilt my computer and everything is working great, but I
    > noticed today the yellow information bar that appears when I need to install
    > an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
    > any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
    > This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Windows XP