WTB: Q*Bert service panel

bill

Hey all. I'm working on getting my Q*Bert up and running electronically as
part of my restoration. I still need the service panel that mounts inside
the coin door that lets you adjust volume, enter test mode, or whatever else
it does. I'd prefer one that has the wiring harness still intact on it, but
I'll also take one without it. Please email me if you have one you'd be
willing to part with. As long as I'm on the subject, I'm assuming I won't
get any sound without this panel since there's a pot that controls volume.
Am I correct? Thanks in advance.

Bill

bill

Sorry forgot to mention I'm also looking to buy the complete harness that
goes between the monitor and the filter board
"Bill" <miekkawiREMOVETHIS@msu.edu> wrote in message
> Hey all. I'm working on getting my Q*Bert up and running electronically as
> part of my restoration. I still need the service panel that mounts inside
> the coin door that lets you adjust volume, enter test mode, or whatever
else
> it does. I'd prefer one that has the wiring harness still intact on it,
but
> I'll also take one without it. Please email me if you have one you'd be
> willing to part with. As long as I'm on the subject, I'm assuming I won't
> get any sound without this panel since there's a pot that controls volume.
> Am I correct? Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill

Latest posts