FS: *cheap* Bell mobility Audiovox 8500 Flip Cell Phone in..

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 6, 2005 12:49:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bell-mobility,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Up for the sale is

(1) Bell Mobility Audiovox 8500 Cell Phone with Original battery
(2) Charger
(3) Original Box with Manuals

75 CAD + Free Local Pickup

I purchased this fone for 237 CAD, a year before (have original receipts)
and offering
to you for only 75 CAD.

This phone is in great condition and works perfect (no issues) with good
battery condition.
I am using it rite now on bell prepaid service but obviously i would cancel
my number when
it would be purchased.

You can pick it up Markham or Scarbrough for free or i can ship it cheap for
7 dollers
(without box). I wont include the original box to save your shipping charges
but if you want it
in anycase i can include it.

http://www3.bell.ca/shop/59805.details?language=en&regi...
http://www.mywirelesswave.com/compare_phones_details.as...
le

click on the following link and then click on Audiovox 8500
http://www.redialcommunications.com/bellmobility.htm

interested?

write me at airway75 (at) yahoo.com or call me 416 871 2834

thnx

Saqib- ( buy with confidence)
January 8, 2005 4:12:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bell-mobility,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

SOLD
"me" <dont@writemehere.NO> wrote in message
> Up for the sale is
>
> (1) Bell Mobility Audiovox 8500 Cell Phone with Original battery
> (2) Charger
> (3) Original Box with Manuals
>
> 75 CAD + Free Local Pickup
>
> I purchased this fone for 237 CAD, a year before (have original receipts)
> and offering
> to you for only 75 CAD.
>
> This phone is in great condition and works perfect (no issues) with good
> battery condition.
> I am using it rite now on bell prepaid service but obviously i would
cancel
> my number when
> it would be purchased.
>
> You can pick it up Markham or Scarbrough for free or i can ship it cheap
for
> 7 dollers
> (without box). I wont include the original box to save your shipping
charges
> but if you want it
> in anycase i can include it.
>
> http://www3.bell.ca/shop/59805.details?language=en&regi...

http://www.mywirelesswave.com/compare_phones_details.as...
> le
>
> click on the following link and then click on Audiovox 8500
> http://www.redialcommunications.com/bellmobility.htm
>
> interested?
>
> write me at airway75 (at) yahoo.com or call me 416 871 2834
>
> thnx
>
> Saqib- ( buy with confidence)

January 8, 2005 4:15:51 AM

!