FA: minty mr do on ebay.

Can anyone say shill?

Keith in NJ wrote:
> which i have if anyone needs. ;)
>
> k.
>

> "jon.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Pretty nice really. just missing the backdrop.
> >
> > jon
> > http://www.arcade-classics.com
> >
> > "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> >> not mine but john, didn't you post you were looking for another one of
> >> these?
> >> it'll probably go out of my price range but this one is SO clean and
> >> local.
> >> wish i had some extra cash.
> >>
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6197338205

Hi Keith,
Thanks for the post.... Actually, I picked up a near mint one today
that rocks. Gotta cap the monitor and I'm done. I'm totally psyched.

John

Pretty nice really. just missing the backdrop.

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

"Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> not mine but john, didn't you post you were looking for another one of
> these?
> it'll probably go out of my price range but this one is SO clean and
> local.
> wish i had some extra cash.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6197338205

which i have if anyone needs. ;)

k.

"jon.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Pretty nice really. just missing the backdrop.
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com
>
> "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
>> not mine but john, didn't you post you were looking for another one of
>> these?
>> it'll probably go out of my price range but this one is SO clean and
>> local.
>> wish i had some extra cash.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6197338205

nice.. so, if you've filled your need for one now and come across another
one let me know.
pretty much any condition will do except rotted out.
thx.

k.