USR808054 USR8054 Turbo WIreless Router and Syslog

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
April 18, 2004 3:37:37 PM

Has anyone managed to get the USR8054 Turbo Wireless Router working to
output syslog messages to the Kiwi Syslog program. Kiwi have been good
enough to come back to me but they cannot find out any information on
what the USR8054 puts out as syslog messages. USR have so far not come
back to me on their output format, but 'what's new'. Anybody got their
USR8054 putting out syslog messages?
May 29, 2004 12:10:29 AM

In article <1c128f01.0404181037.fe7ee91@posting.google.com>,
Steve100 <Steve@SMcMahon.co.uk> wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get the USR8054 Turbo Wireless Router working to
> output syslog messages to the Kiwi Syslog program. Kiwi have been good
> enough to come back to me but they cannot find out any information on
> what the USR8054 puts out as syslog messages. USR have so far not come
> back to me on their output format, but 'what's new'. Anybody got their
> USR8054 putting out syslog messages?

Ditto. I would love to get the router messages to show up in my log (Linux
with sysklogd-1.4.1-10), but have been unable to do so. As I recall, I
used a LAN monitor and found no messages from the router, even when it was
rebooted. I have successfully logged messages from other devices.

--
-eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
VIRGO: All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except