USR808054 USR8054 Turbo WIreless Router and Syslog

Has anyone managed to get the USR8054 Turbo Wireless Router working to
output syslog messages to the Kiwi Syslog program. Kiwi have been good
enough to come back to me but they cannot find out any information on
what the USR8054 puts out as syslog messages. USR have so far not come
back to me on their output format, but 'what's new'. Anybody got their
USR8054 putting out syslog messages?
1 answer Last reply
More about usr808054 usr8054 turbo wireless router syslog

    In article <1c128f01.0404181037.fe7ee91@posting.google.com>,
    Steve100 <Steve@SMcMahon.co.uk> wrote:
    > Has anyone managed to get the USR8054 Turbo Wireless Router working to
    > output syslog messages to the Kiwi Syslog program. Kiwi have been good
    > enough to come back to me but they cannot find out any information on
    > what the USR8054 puts out as syslog messages. USR have so far not come
    > back to me on their output format, but 'what's new'. Anybody got their
    > USR8054 putting out syslog messages?

    Ditto. I would love to get the router messages to show up in my log (Linux
    with sysklogd-1.4.1-10), but have been unable to do so. As I recall, I
    used a LAN monitor and found no messages from the router, even when it was
    rebooted. I have successfully logged messages from other devices.

    --
    -eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
    VIRGO: All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except

Wireless Router Wireless Internet Wireless Networking