1. What is your budget?
Budget is 1,000, anything under this is preferable.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
HD 720p minimum
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
3 hours minimum
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Old games, but the most demanding would be BF3 on medium...I just wanna play a 64 man game!
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Video Capture/Editing/Uploading from my XBOX via PVR. Photo editing and music creation.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. http://www.dell.com/ie/business/p/?scat=root&isredir=tr...
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Don't care. Something that supports game discs I guess.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Dell, it's all I've used it's what I like but it's not a necessity!
13. What country do you live in
Hey guys, I posted in January and received lots of nice helpful replies from you all, since then I've been saving like MAD lol.
I'd be honored if someone could come up with a few ideas for me in terms of a laptop(s) that would suit my needs!
There's just too many choices and they all seem great
Ideally, I'd like to buy from Dell....but hey..if you know of somewhere better, let me know. I don't plan on bringing this to the cafe or friends houses or lugging it round alot but that would be nice at times, so portability isn't a huge issue for me. If that helps. Thanks!